Download the Environment Agency’s guide ‘Complying with the Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme'
The ESOS guide* will give you key information about the ESOS scheme and includes the following:
- which organisations qualify for this mandatory scheme
- what qualifying organisations need to do to comply
- how qualifying organisations should notify the Environment Agency that they are compliant
- details of the compliance deadline
- information about the penalties received for non-compliance
*This guide was last updated in March 2016 and can also be downloaded from the Environment Agency's website.